Happy Monday, loves!
Today, I’m starting an intense cleanse because I’ve been neglecting my physical and emotional health a little too much lately. Part of this new diet is rooted in fitness goals, but the other side of the coin is wanting to feel like I’m really taking care of myself. Consciously taking care of myself. I’ll consider this cleanse a success if when I’m done I think, “Damn, that was pretty badass. I’m proud of myself. I feel great.”
Because this is going to require a lot of willpower, I was looking up empowering quotes to post around my apartment. I thought it would be a nice little mood booster to share them with you as well!
As I was looking up quotes, I also went back through my photo gallery. My most recent shoot with Champagne was so sexy and empowering and wonderful. We did a look with me in just a jean jacket (my favorite) and she told me to do a Beyonce pose. I channeled all of my inner strength and damn, something sparked. In that moment, I felt like I could take on anything. My insecurities melted away for a few minutes and my soul felt really effing happy. Soooo, I’m sharing those shots with you too because my wish for all of us is to feel that way every single day.
Without further ado, here is my quote roundup you awesome community of gorgeous, capable, brilliant, lovely boss babes.
1. “Don’t be the reason someone feels insecure. Be the reason someone feels seen, heard and supported by the whole universe.” Cleo Wade
2. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” William Shakespeare
3. “Be kinder to yourself. And then let your kindness flood the world.” Pema Chodron
5. “As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.” Jessica Kirkland
6. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” Marilyn Monroe
7. “Every human has four endowments – self awareness, conscience, independent will, and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom…The power to choose, to respond, to change.” Stephen Covey
9. “She was powerful, not because she wasn’t scared, but because she went on so strongly despite the fear.” Atticus
10. “Perhaps we should love ourselves so fiercely that when others see us they know exactly how it should be done.” Rudy Francisco
Go forth and conquer, ladies!